I've had some cramps today...feels like normal monthly cramps only sharper, and they last for a little while and then go away. From what I've read, it's just my body warming up and practicing for the real thing. Interesting.
Went in to work today and got one of my inservice days out of the way (and put the finishing touches on my maternity leave preparation), still have swollen feet though not as bad, and my hands started swelling more. Thank goodness for vacation! I'm just taking it easy from now on...I have one or two things planned for each day while Craig is out of town, such as getting the car inspected and the oil changed, seeing various doctors, etc. Slept very well last night so that is definitely helping, and I guess I'll just make sure to keep the house clean from now on so that at any given moment I can leave for the hospital and not feel that there's unfinished business to take care of. :o)
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment