Yes, that's right...since my last appointment, I have dilated 3cm! We're on labor watch! Of course, the doctor seems pretty confident that it'll still be at least another week, but whatever! I'm just excited things are happening! (So, you all thought I was a basket case before, huh? I'm about to go into REAL psycho mode now!) That means that tonight I have to finish cleaning the house, I have to groom the cats, hang up the pictures Jamie made us for the baby's room...oh, and I guess I'll be shaving my legs every night too, just in case. I don't want to be stuck in the hospital with stubbly legs...yes, I know the doctors don't care, but I do. Stubble drives me nuts. If I'm not in labor tomorrow morning I think I'll go get a pedicure, too...the swelling in my feet is pretty much gone AND since my previous trip to the doctor I've lost two pounds! Yay! And I guess I should go to the school tomorrow and set up those desks too...
Also--this baby better know how much I love her--today I actually consented to receive a flu shot. I know, you would assume someone who was going to give birth at any given moment would be less of a wimp about needles, but not me, shots scare the daylights out of me. The nurse did an AWESOME job...I hardly felt it at all! It's a little sore now but I don't care...it's the actual process of receiving the shot that freaks me out.
So. That's that. I'm off to clean!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment