Saturday, December 29, 2007

Not much to report...

...I just had a rough night of anxiety, sleeplessness, nausea, pain, etc. I got up and walked around the house and goofed off on the computer for awhile but it didn't help much. Almost too tired to drag my sorry butt around today. Still making plans for the upcoming week in an attempt to trick the kid into coming early by making it "inconvenient" but I really don't think it's going to work. Hmmmm. (Oh, did I mention they found me another maternity leave replacement? Hopefully this one sticks around and hopefully I'll have a chance to at least meet her before I'm out of the game!)

Craig did a little nesting of his own and bought a file cabinet yesterday, and sorted/filed a bunch of junk that had been in his office closet (yay!)...then he installed some new lighting in there too. It's looking good! I think he needs a small area rug and a few distinguished-looking pictures for the wall, but that's just me...a couple of years ago I painted the room a shade called "Cosmopolitan Olive" (yeah, that's fancy speak for "dark army green") hoping it would look like an elegant executive office, but really it just looked stupid (that's my opinion, Craig likes it)...the lighting has gone a long way to improve the appearance.

All right. I'm rambling. I really have nothing to say but am trying to kill time until I either doze off or decide it's time to look for food.

No comments: