I WANT THIS ONESIE!!!
Okay, my kid has been notorious for kicking the heck out of me these past months...recently, it's gotten kind of painful. (Still humorous though, to see a lump that's obviously a foot suddenly poke out and then start traveling across my abdomen!) Anyhow, I found this online yesterday and it keeps making me laugh...not only is it funny, I've always found it amusing when moms sit around and talking about, say, percentile ranking of their kids' head sizes, etc. (I know, I'll probably do it too, but it's still amusing!)

I'm also feeling like a big moron because at the beginning of my pregnancy, I would read about or hear people talking about "pregnancy brain" or being super clumsy while pregnant, and I thought they were probably full of crap. The humidifier I broke last night suggests otherwise...and I'm keeping my mouth shut from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment