ANYHOW...we have three days until track-out! I'm so excited to not be at work for at least the next three weeks....much longer if Ava decides to give her mother a break and come a little bit early! I'm trying to talk her into January 5th or 6th, but she'll do it on her own schedule I'm sure, which probably includes her breaking my water during 4th period Pre-Algebra or something. Yuck. (I know I should just stay home after Christmas break, but I can't stand the thought of wasting my maternity leave on sitting around the house, having nothing to keep my mind occupied.)
In other news, here are a couple of recent pictures for your amusement...I thought it was about time for a "before" and "now" comparison:
BEFORE PREGNANCY

36 WEEKS PREGNANT

Okay, that's a bit exaggerated...I was never Leia-in-a-metal-bikini hot. But aside from the green color (which I may actually acquire in the delivery room), I totally look like that lumpy singer from Jabba's palace in the second picture. Chicken legs topped off by a big ol' gut? That's me! I bet if she turned around, she wouldn't have a butt either.
Last but not least, Anna found this gem online and shared with me:

It's a baby head planter. Sure, why not?




3 comments:
I really can't say much about the baby head planter.
Yes, and Mr. Guy wants me to pop out his children immediately. XD
SCARY!
Are you able to take something for the acid reflux? I've had that. Terrible feeling. Bleck!
I don't know who is in your 4th period class, but I am picturing Ethan M. freaking out after seeing your water break! "Someone get a MOP!"
I'm pretty sure I can take Tums, so I just have to go get some...as for the water breaking, Justin F is actually VERY concerned about me going into labor at school. I had to explain to the class that it's not dramatic like on the movies and I'd probably even have time to finish teaching the lesson ;o). No details of course, I told them if they wanted to know more they needed to go ask their moms.
Post a Comment