Sick :o(
Ava has been fighting a cold for the past few days. Yesterday at day care she hardly ate anything at all and was extremely fussy (cried while having her diaper changed....she normally loves that!), and has been coughing so hard she's throwing up. Poor baby! Craig is out of town so we're on our own until tomorrow: I put her in the cradle in my room last night because I was worried about her (no fever or anything, just that awful coughing) and she had a very restless night...she got some sleep, I got none. I decided it would be better to give her a day at home to get a little better, so here we are. Luckily the coughing seems to have subsided a little bit and I was able to put her in her crib at 6:30 this morning, and we both slept for the next three hours. Other than coughing and being congested and not eating as well as usual, she's been smiley and babbling away so I think that the cold is on its way out and she's generally okay. Whew! If I hadn't gotten a few hours of sleep this morning, I was going to either have to find someone to watch her for awhile or get Craig to come home to help out because I was near collapsing: I hardly got anything to eat last night, either. Funny how this working/being mommy job can go from simple to near impossible with just one cold....
Anyhow here are some pictures from last week after day care (all the sleeping pictures!) and last weekend, when Craig's parents were in town:
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
And one more: this was taken on my phone when we were all out to lunch. Thus far, with the exception of one trip to Olive Garden with MJ, Ava has been pretty angelic whenever we go somewhere to eat, which has been anywhere from Panera to "real" restaurants last month in Myrtle Beach. I guess the insane-in-public behavior will set in when the terrible twos roll around.... ;o)

2 comments:
It's CRAZY how much Ava looks like Craig in some of those pictures!
She looks like such a happy baby :)
Yay! More pictures! I especially liked the one of her surrounded by toys. She looks so dazed and a little overwhelmed by it all! It's so cute! Seriously, I know I say this every time I comment, but she's getting more adorable all the time. I didn't think that was possible! I'm glad that you and Ava are adjusting to the day care thing. It must be really hard, but I think your positive outlook on it helps.
Love ya, Kathie
Post a Comment