Friday, April 4, 2008

Back to work

I went back to school today for the full staff workday and honestly, it felt really good to be back!! I know, the kids aren't there yet so it's easy to say that ;o)....but for real, it was great. I missed Ava of course and had to stop myself from calling to check on her a million times (I only texted Craig once!) but it's nice to get back into the swing of things. I've felt a little out of sorts staying home--I don't think I'd have felt that way if I was going to stay home permanently--and now it feels like I'm finally back in a routine. It'll be harder when the kid is in daycare and I'm wrangling students again but whatever!

As for Ava and Craig, they had a great day! I got her up and nursed her before I left, then put her back down...she slept about three more hours for Craig. They also went for a walk, went to Starbucks, and had tummy time. I think now he realizes how tiring it actually is to care for a baby all day--teaching is definitely easier. ;o)

No comments: