I'm once again feeling horrible about going back to work and leaving Ava. Have been crying off and on all day...and will probably completely fall apart in two weeks when I have to take her to actual day care instead of just leaving her with my mom. I don't feel like talking to anyone....I don't even feel like making eye contact with other people. I just feel rotten.
That is all.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww, I'm so sorry. I'm sure it's a perfectly normal feeling, but that doesn't help you any. At least you have a job where the days usually fly by and the kids will keep your mind off of Ava, hopefully. And you will have such a great support system at school with all of those moms!
I BAWLED my eyes out the day before I went back to work. My husband was shocked and didn't know what to do! It was alright when I got into the day and into a routine. I honestly think working makes me a better mom. I feel like I treasure our time together instead of taking for granted our time together. It's hard, though.
Take consolation in the fact that babies KNOW mommy, and NO ONE can take the place of you in her heart. The best feeling in the world is when Noah lights up and scoots toward me as fast as he can when I get home. Hang in there!
Oh, so sorry for you! :(
I hope it gets easier. I'm sure you'll be so busy with the kids at school that the time will go by fast.
I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult time. I know it must be really painful to leave Ava with someone else, and I can't imagine having to cope with it. Just hang in there...you're a wonderful mother whether you are working or not.
Love ya,
Kathie
Post a Comment