Thursday, April 10, 2008

HOORAY!!!

Ava is back to sleeping! Woohoo! I put her down last night at 9:20 and she went without so much as one fussy noise. So, either those bad nights were the anomaly and she's back to normal; or bad is the new normal and last night was the anomaly....I'm really hoping for the first one! ;o) And I feel MUCH more rested today, thank goodness...yesterday I was so exhausted it was like bringing her home from the hospital all over again.

Anyhow, this pumping at work thing? So not working for me. I may be limiting the breastfeeding a lot sooner than I planned, since the amount is already slowing down and it takes me twice as long to get barely the same amount as before. Luckily, I have enough frozen to keep her on 1/2 formula, 1/2 milk bottles during the day for quite some time.

That's it...got relatives coming for dinner tonight so I'll post more after that...hopefully take a few pictures too.

No comments: