I'm going to not post about the baby today other than to say she slept again last night and that made me happy, and we had a great time with the relatives last night (I'll do more on that later when I can post pictures). I have had a lot of very bizarre dreams lately though, and thought it would be amusing to share... ;-)
--Being attacked by an alligator. I tried to escape by climbing onto the top bunk of a bunk bed. Yes, the alligator was in a house.
--I was giving Ava a bath while sitting in the bathtub and a man came and sat next to the tub and calmly told me he was going to murder me. So I ran outside screaming.
--Shopping at a party store naked. I am serious. I have also had that dream before....normal people have recurring dreams about falling or something....I have recurring dreams about shopping naked for party supplies. It's always a little embarrassing when I realize it, but I'm never as horrified as I think I should be.
--Shopping (not naked) for baby clothes and records. I don't have a record player.
--Going to a spa/salon. It would have been a happy dream except the people there were very mean and I never did get my massage.
--Gas prices in Illinois reaching over $7 a gallon and thinking, "Whew, I'm glad I don't live there anymore!"
--MJ decided to move to Washington, DC and I was really mad about this, so I threatened to go pee on the carpet in the houses she and her husband were looking at so that they wouldn't want to buy them. That's pretty gross...I can't even believe my dream self would say something like that.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Melissa, you are retarded. In your defense, however, I think the weird dream thing runs in the family. I had one the other night in which I spent the entire dream sewing a zipper in George W's jeans.
I love the recurring dream you have about shopping naked at a party supply store. LMAO And the one about peeing on the carpeting. Too funny!
Ummmm.....ok...I feel so close to you now....hey..that's MY SPACE....don't get that close....
:) Just kidding....
I cannot remember any of my dreams....so if I'm a raving lunatic, I have to keep that to myself....and I REALLY hope I'm never shopping naked....
Post a Comment