Just a few pictures taken last week! :o) If you look at Ava's head in some of the photos you can see how patchy her hair has gotten...I know this is normal but it looks like she's got the mange. Ah well.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Holy crap, I love the Dr. Evil and Mini-me photo!
I love you!
HA HA, I feel like such an idiot in that thing. And it totally looks like the getup that Dr. Evil is wearing in the beginning of Goldmember! Ah well...at least it keeps Ava mellow. It's worth sacrificing some dignity in exchange for a calm baby! :o)
I loved the pictures...Ava smiling at her fish friends in her vibrating chair (yay!). I love the dr. evil picture! So you...and may I add...Ava in the carrier and not crying...whoo-hoo! You, my friend, must be thrilled! She's even bigger and cuter than when I was there. Love you and miss you guys!
Talk to you soon!
Love, Kathie
Post a Comment