Thursday, January 3, 2008

update.

And not much of one. I'm still at 3 cm...it's now been at least two weeks. (On the upside, I only gained half a pound since last week!) The doctor considered scheduling me to be induced but decided to just have me come in for one more appointment next week (in five days instead of an entire week, I'll go in on Tuesday) and if nothing's happened by then we can schedule so that I will still deliver as close to my due date as possible. I don't think they'd consider it if she wasn't already ahead of development. This is getting completely ridiculous...this is definitely Craig's kid, not mine...if she were mine, she'd have gotten impatient and jumped ship already. When we have to go somewhere, I say, "Let's go!" and we go. If Craig says, "Let's go," what he really means is, "We'll go eventually. After I spend five more minutes on the computer, then put on a shirt without holes in it, put my shoes on at the front door, then decide I have to go to the bathroom, then grab a snack out of the pantry...."

Yep...it's his kid.

1 comment:

Emily Glover said...

Ugh! I'm sure a few days with your students will make the baby pop right out!