Sunday, January 6, 2008
more of the same
Lots of painful cramps last night but when I tried to time them, there was no real pattern. Of course, this kept me up until nearly 4am, which was pretty crappy, but whatever. Tomorrow I go back to work, to the doctor on Tuesday, and I'm crossing my fingers for the baby to arrive on Wednesday. We shall see. Until then I'm just driving myself (and likely everyone else) completely nuts, and I've decided that the frustration of the past few weeks is simply God's way of distracting me from actually being scared of what is yet to come...that's fine by me! I'll take being annoyed over anxiety any day! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think I read somewhere that castor oil speeds the onset of labor... it probably tastes awful, though!
Any news from your appointment today? Can't wait to hear. I know you must be going nuts!
Where are you? Are you having the baby??
Post a Comment