Okay, Ava...this is it. You have one last chance to be born on a good date: tomorrow, January 3rd. That's J.R.R. Tolkien's birthday, and that would be cool. Otherwise, whatever.
Last night was rough: lots of cramps, lots of bathroom breaks ("Hey mom! I'm gonna punch you in the bladder again, woohoo!"), lots of anxiety...but, today I got a haircut and trained my maternity sub, so all is well. If the baby doesn't show up tomorrow then it's back to work for me on Friday, and I'll probably start feeling like crap once I'm getting up early and back on my feet, but that's okay...I've lost all energy to care about that anymore! I go to the doctor at 11am so hopefully he'll be able to give me an update on how things are progressing (or not progressing...).
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment