Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Week Pictures

Here are some pictures taken last week:

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.



I had a bunch of things to say but of course, I can't remember any of them right now. We had another rough night last night but I'm getting used to it...I don't *like* not sleeping, but whatever...it's not like I actually expected to get any. Oh yes that's right...today that stupid cord stump finally fell off (grossest thing EVER) so we can give her normal baths in her baby bathtub, and one person can do it! We don't have to have both a Baby Handler AND a Baby Washer! Also, Craig is helping with feedings now...that is a HUGE help, if he can do just one feeding a day when he's home, I can either get more things done or get more sleep. Of course, I still have to sit down and take the time to pump but I've sort of taken care of that too...I have rigged the pump so that I can wear it around my neck and thus be somewhat mobile while it does its job. In fact, I'm multi-tasking right now, so to speak....not that you wanted to know. :-P

That's all! My mom leaves on Saturday so I'm trying not to go into panic mode...at the time of her departure she will have been here for four weeks and she's been a tremendous help. I'm sure I'll still be able to take care of the baby when she's gone, I'm just not sure the house will be as clean or I will get as many showers... ;o)

4 comments:

Emily Glover said...

The pictures are adorable! I love the ones of just you and just Craig with the baby. So sweet!

As for repeating the 29th birthday, I did think about it (!) but 30 is actually not so bad after all!

Anonymous said...

I need to try that rigging the pump trick! How do you do it? Do you have one of those pump bras or something? Feel free to email me if it's TMI for your blog.
And I totally agree -- there's nothing like your baby cuddled up & sleeping peacefully on you. Every time that happens I try to memorize the moment...the peaceful, innocent, totally content, bursting with love feeling. Those are the moments that make the not so great times worth it!
Jen

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

OMG THEY HAVE A PUMP BRA?!?! I wish I was that on top of things...I just looped a string around the pump and hung it around my neck and then attached it...it was pretty ghetto but it worked! ;o) I'd post a picture but, well, you know... :o)

Anonymous said...

http://www.llliclothes.com/Bras/Nursing-Bras/Hands-Free-Pump-Bra.html