Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, we rang in the new year sitting in front of the fireplace in our pajamas, with hot beverages and Ava still in utero. I wanted her to arrive in '07 but it definitely gives us something to look forward to in the first week or so of '08! Check out the ticker...ten days until she's due...that's 24o hours! (14,400 minutes. Not that I'm counting.)

Speaking of numbers, they've found a new person to cover my maternity leave. Whew! Going to try to meet with her this week, but I've come to the conclusion at this point that one way or another the kids are bound to learn while I'm away and if the person covering my leave totally does her own thing, so be it. We'll all live. ;o) I've done my best and then some to prepare for this, and it's time for me to stop worrying about it. The end.

2 comments:

andophiroxia said...

Happy New Year! I hope to catch up with you in the New Year soon!

Emily Glover said...

Yes, I did get that from Google images! I always look for my blog pics on there and then pick the one that strikes me at the time. :]

Happy New Year.

Come on Ava!!