Friday, July 29, 2011

Like Father, Like Son...


This is a picture of CJ with a baby blanket that was handmade by Craig's grandma for him when he was a baby...37 years ago! It's soft and comfy and in perfect condition--my mother-in-law sent it to us a few months ago and CJ seems to have really taken to it. In the evenings, he usually takes a little catnap on my bed while I'm doing Ava's bedtime routine (he needs it to hold him over between his real afternoon nap and bedtime) and whenever I cover him with the blanket, he snuggles up with it and dozes off...I even used to this afternoon to help settle him down for his afternoon nap! SO CUTE. (Yes, I know the rule about no blankets in the crib. I only do this during naps when I can check on him frequently and watch him on the video monitor.)

That's about it...Craig is in California on business and I'm killing time until my brother Mike and his girlfriend Gio arrive for a visit...so excited to see them, I think it's been over a year! They're about 15 minutes away right now. :)

No comments: