I'm thinking we may be on our way to getting on some kind of a schedule around here: CJ has been down for nearly two hours for a morning nap, and did about 1 1/2 hours for an afternoon nap yesterday. Of course he'll still have additional catnaps since he still needs so much sleep, but I really want to establish an official morning and afternoon nap. Of course, it will have to be tweaked if Ava actually gets into a preschool: we've had no luck so far. Since people around here reproduce like mad (it IS a great place to raise a family) and there are a lot of stay-at-home moms (and probably quite a few like me who feel that their kid is going to drive them insane), preschools are in high demand. I didn't know how far in advance you had to register, like probably five minutes after getting the positive pregnancy test would have been good. (Seriously though, they registered back in JANUARY for this upcoming school year...I didn't even know I'd be staying at home at that time and never even dreamed that it would be impossible to find a preschool. INSANE.) Anyhow, now would probably be a good time to clean the house but other than keeping it straightened up and throwing in a load of laundry, I'm waiting until Thursday when a sitter will be coming in to help wrangle the kiddos while I scrub this place from top to bottom. My brother Mike and his girlfriend will be arriving on Friday from Florida...woohoo! I am SO excited to see them, I think it's been well over a year. A few days later my mom arrives. I look forward to spending time with family and handing over the kids so that Mimi, Uncle Monkey, and Gio can dote on them while I escape, even if it's only to take a shower in peace. ;o) Of course, Craig and I are going to have our belated 8th anniversary date, which will most definitely include going to see the last Harry Potter movie. SO. EXCITED. I know, I'm a nerd...and I'm also watching all the movies this week in preparation. (I don't have time to re-read the books these days, plus that would just draw my attention to all the details they didn't cover in the movie, which is always frustrating.) Anyhow, anyone who's ever met me knows how much I despise Twilight, so naturally I was pretty amused when I came across the following Harry vs. Edward pictures...enjoy! (Or not, if you're a big Twilight fan. ;o)
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment