CJ at approx. one month...love it! He's starting to look like an individual now instead of what my mom calls "generic baby." ;o)
CJ at five weeks (this picture and the next three courtesy of Kelli, who visited us recently).
Mommy and CJ at the coffee shop.
Kelli and CJ....this is a funny picture because he's crying, but in reality he enjoyed being held by her, which was a big help for me!
Kelli and I at the farmer's market with CJ.
Daddy and CJ--he's starting to warm up to Craig a bit, but is still in that baby stage where Mommy is his favorite, simply because I'm the source of food. ;o)
Ava and CJ...funny picture, but really he does like her: often if he's fussy and she starts talking to him, he'll smile.
One of CJ's first smiles at about six weeks...he smiles and coos a LOT. Ava was a much more serious baby. I'm hoping he'll be more easygoing than her (not that I can say anything, she gets her temperament from me.)
Ava in her "America dress" from Grandma Pat.
A baby turtle Craig found in our backyard...lots of nature around us! We actually found two baby turtles this week, so mama turtle must have laid eggs somewhere in our yard.
Yeah, that might be a little TOO much nature. A four foot long harmless black snake that apparently claims our yard and porch as his territory. On a good note, from what I've heard this will keep other (poisonous) snakes away, and hopefully pests like large insects and small rodents as well.
CJ at approx. one week old...one of my favorite pictures!
Two recent pictures of my beautiful firstborn child...I cannot believe how fast she's growing up!


















No comments:
Post a Comment