Answer: Ava.
We went to the pediatrician today for Ava's one month checkup and she is now a whopping 11 1/2 lbs. My child is in the 93rd percentile for weight...she's bigger than 93% of the other one month old babies in this country. How we managed to produce such a large baby, I have no idea. I know that doesn't mean she's going to be a large child or adult, but it's just funny. Ah well...she's healthy so that's what's important. Well, except for being congested since yesterday...poor kid is a little under the weather, which has thrown off her feeding and sleeping and made both of us pretty miserable, since I've barely been able to eat and sleep as a result of her fussing. Hopefully the humidifier and nasal drops I got for her today will help.
That's it...can't spend too much time on here because she's expecting to be fed again at any moment. :o)
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my! What are you feeding that child? It's good that she's so healthy...that's the important thing. Plus, this means that when she's older you can torture her with chubby baby pictures (which are adorable!). Basically, it's a win win situation.
I hope she feels better soon.
Kathie :)
Post a Comment