
Everything is just so cute when it's that tiny! I figured she could use in when we went to Myrtle Beach in March and if it's too cold for a swimsuit at that time, there's always this summer. :o)
Anyhow, she hasn't been going long between feedings the last few days, so that kind of stinks...she's out now and has been for awhile (will be waking ANY MOMENT) because she didn't take a good nap for Craig today...I fed her again when I got home even though she had eaten a little over an hour before and then she totally passed out. In that time, I've been able to make a good, homemade dinner, take a shower, paint my toenails, and we caught up on this week's episode of "Lost." It felt just like the pre-baby days, which is nice every now and then.
All right, kid is fussing. Later!




1 comment:
I have a nursing top trick for you....I wear my regular shirts with a tank top underneath. That way I can pull my shirt up, and my tummy stays covered...because really, who wants to see the post-baby flab? haha
Post a Comment