...for all of the suggestions, encouragement, and "Hang in there"s! (And thank you to my mom for still answering the phone even though I'm calling a hundred times a day and at least one of those hundred times am crying about something...)
:o)
To make a long story short, last night started off terribly with Ava throwing up so hard that it came out her nose (and landed ALL OVER ME of course) but then she slept well...I was somewhat worried about her so she slept in the cradle, which meant I didn't get much sleep. Oh well. Pray that she's on the road to recovery from this stupid cold so that we can all start feeling sane again!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey! We were actually over at Rex yesterday morning. Anyways, I hope Ava's cold is on the mend. On a completely different note, do you have any idea what happened with Tom (McGee)?
Post a Comment