It's called, "Name Everything Ava Barfed on Last Night Within a 12 Hour Period"
--me
--both of my nursing tops
--one nursing bra
--one robe
--three t-shirts
--one Boppy cover
--two sleepers
--one sleep sack
--too many burp cloths to count
--one area rug
I win! Of course, it's not really a game anyone else could've played. Oh, and it's entirely possible that I'm becoming delusional from lack of sleep due to her fussing, but I swear to you she just hissed at me. Woke up, stuck out her tongue, and HISSED. Spawn of Satan, indeed....
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh no! She's sick?
Sort of...I think the mucus from her cold is making her spit up more. One of the times she threw up almost everything she ate and the other times she just kept spitting up...no stomach bug though so that's good!
Post a Comment