Tuesday, February 5, 2008

IT'S ALL GOOD!

There is no reflux in Ava's kidneys, thank God! The mild dilation should go away on its own but in the meantime it's not going to give her any problems. And she did awesome for the procedure--she cried when they put in the catheter but then mellowed out and just layed there quietly until they were done...she screamed more when I put her in her car seat than she did for the cystogram! I have to say, I was ridiculously proud. (I think she part of the reason she did well was because she pooped on the exam table three times, so she was probably thinking, "Fine, you want to stick a tube in me? Go ahead! Take THAT! And THAT! And take THAT...all over your table! HA HA! I win!" She IS, after all, my daughter so being slightly evil is in her genes... ;0)

Now I'm off to stuff some lunch in my face while she's still sleeping quietly in her carrier....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I know that's a load off your mind.
And too funny about her pooping on the table.
Jen