Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shelley Lake

BEFORE I TYPE THE REAL POST--If you've commented recently and I've totally ignored you I apologize...I just noticed that my comments are being diverted to my Spam folder. I don't know why, but it's kind of annoying. UGH. Sorry!

On Memorial Day, we decided to go to a nearby park/lake and walk around. Shelley Lake is about 15 minutes from our house and although it is located on a busy road, it is nicely hidden....in fact, from the road you would never even know it was there! I don't think we started out with anything more ambitious than a plan to walk around a bit, look at the ducks, etc....but somehow it turned into a brisk two-mile hike around the lake. It was a little warm but felt great to get out! I took a bunch of pictures with my new camera (and threw in a few of Ava at home as well) so enjoy... :o) Other than that, not much is happening....I am just about going crazy waiting for summer break! Some of these students are making me insane, and the getting up at 5am to start the day? It's getting old. Very old. At least when I'm on break if Ava wakes up that early, I don't have to get dressed and she'll most likely go back to bed. Four more school days...

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

No comments: