Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Erin! Here ya go....

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Grocery store bagger (awful, only lasted a month)
2. Lifeguard
3. Restaurant hostess
4. Math teacher

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. Zoolander
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Star Wars (trilogy, but I'll count it as one! ;o)
4. Office Space

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Elgin, IL (outside Chicago)
2. West Palm Beach, FL
3. Altamonte Springs, FL (outside Orlando)
4. Raleigh, NC

Four Shows I Watch(ed):
1. Desperate Housewives
2. CSI: Las Vegas
3. Lost
4. Beauty and the Geek (except the last season when they did a stupid Beauty vs. Geek thing)

Four Places I Have Been:
1. Virgin Islands
2. Australia
3. Ireland
4. Scotland

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Mary-Jo
2. Mom
3. Anna
4. The Cousin Almost Formerly Known as Shirley

Four of my Favorite Foods
1. Saganaki (flaming goat cheese....yummmm....)
2. Tamales
3. Portillo's Chili Cheese dogs
4. Swiss cheese fondue

Four Places I would Like to Visit:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. St. John (again)
4. Ireland (again)

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to this Year:
1. Visiting family in Chicago
2. Our five year anniversary! Woohoo! Go us! ;o)
3. Watching Ava as she grows during her first year
4. Tom Petty Concert(s)!!!! WOOHOO!


Jen and Christie, consider yourselves TAGGED. ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a bagger? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can just picture it...some broad's giving the cashier a hard time and you put her loaf of bread under her cans of dog food (which, I might add, is actually for her, as she has no dogs, only 17 cats.) Then--as if that weren't bad enough--you put your foot out while she's walking away from check-out and she stumbles into the lottery machine, activating it and causing a winning ticket to spit out at her while you're standing there dumbfounded. Okay, well, it didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but you get the gist of it.

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

HA HA! Actually the customers were fine, the bosses were a bunch of wenches though. They couldn't ask us to do things, they would bark orders angrily at us. Like, "HEY! YOU! GO CLEAN UP THE SPILLED KETCHUP IN AISLE THREE!" And we had to wear these HORRID uniforms, there was a blouse and a scarfy thing...why??? So one day, a guy I knew came into the store and asked me if I wanted to lifeguard at the YMCA. I said yes, went and got the job, and then walked into the grocery store and gave them my uniform and told them I was quitting. They said, "Can't you give us two weeks' notice?" I said, "Nope. Bye!" (Oh yeah, and they made me work Thanksgiving and said I'd get paid time and a half but then didn't actually give it to me b/c I'd been an employee less than thirty days. Jerks.) One of my friends worked there as a cashier and they treated her like crap, so she got back at them by selling of her friends all of their groceries for a quarter whenever they came in. HA!