Saturday, May 17, 2008

SPOILER ALERT-CSI

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T WATCH CSI, THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH WILL MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. We don't have time to watch TV shows during the week so we just collect them and save them up for the weekend. It appears that this week they decided to kill off one of the coolest characters on one of my favorite shows, CSI Las Vegas. Agent Warrick Brown was killed by a bigwig in the police department. I knew it was coming before it happened, things just weren't right....I started saying to Craig, "Someone is going to kill him. He's going to die. NO! DON'T GO IN THE ALLEY BY YOURSELF IDIOT! DON'T ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW! HE'S GONNA KILL HIM!" (I'm *so* much fun to watch TV with! Then I burst into tears and cried. I always get choked up at sad TV shows and movies, but I guess I still have some crazy hormones happening because I was way too upset about this. Oh well....) Anyhow, justice will be served...I think Nick will find the killer since Warrick was his best friend but if all else fails, Grissom will get the guy.

Photobucket
R.I.P., Warrick.... :o(

Anyhow...we had a pretty good day today. Ava slept okay last night and actually cuddled in our bed for a little while this morning which I loved. I'm trying to enjoy every moment I can with her, because she's growing so fast! Oh, and if you weren't already convinced that I'm a complete nerd, I have more proof: after she was too awake to cuddle anymore, I used my iPhone to look up Baby Einstein video clips on YouTube to show her. Ava's Aunt Charlene came for dinner so that was fun, and she went down for bed without the slightest fuss at about 8:40. I'm headed that way as well so I can take advantage of her sleeping to catch some of my own, and I fully intend to go down without a fuss as well. ;o)

Oh, side note: as a result of the ridiculously stupid gas prices, groceries have become ridiculously expensive as well. You probably know that. But for some reason, the baby formula we use was about $5 cheaper...I don't get it but hey, whatever! Hope it stays that way! (I'm thinking maybe it was mislabeled and I should just stock up while it's cheap!)

No comments: