
A lot of people with new babies are using similar pictures so the aforementioned Language Arts teacher is using a picture of herself reading with her son sitting on her lap...funny thing is, he's a junior in high school! It was really cute. :o)
Anyhow, that's about it! I AM looking forward to the days when I can read to Ava and she'll actually pay attention to the story and not just try to eat the book. (Her preferred chew toy these days seems to be my face....she usually reaches up and grabs my cheek or my bottom lip and then yanks my face towards her mouth. It's funny but would probably be much funnier if she didn't have sharp little nails and a kung-fu grip!)




4 comments:
What a great idea (I might steal it!) and such a cute picture!
When I first saw this picture, I thought "aww...how cute are they?" And the two of you are very sweet and adorable. But then I read the little story that described her using your face as a chew toy and having "sharp little nails and a kung-fu grip" elsewhere in another post you make reference to her evil little fang teeth (or something like that). It put a smile on my face knowing that she is evil (to be said with a dr. evil accent) like her mommy. And you know, "evil will always win because good is boring."
Love you guys and miss you tons! Can't wait until you come up here!
Kathie :)
HA HA HA HA! Yes...evil. There is a baby t-shirt that says something like, "SASSY JUST LIKE MOMMY!" on it...I think Ava needs one that says "EVIL JUST LIKE MOMMY!"
;) Can't wait to see you too! Woohoo! I need to spend a little time north of the Mason-Dixon line before they revoke my Yankee card....
Oh, honey, you're a Yank for life. I don't care what those suthnas say. After all, you *do* have a mouth full of beautiful teeth, right?
/me hears the faint playing of banjos coming from your porch.
Post a Comment