After a week of end-of-grades testing, I am so ready for the weekend! The testing itself isn't horrible because the kids have to be quiet the whole time and I really enjoy the silence. ;o) But, it gets to be pretty tedious so a few days is enough...on the upside, the kids said that the review I did with them prior to the testing was VERY helpful, and also harder than the test itself! So that's a relief.
Anyhow, it appears that today is going to be overcast, rainy, and cool; so we're going to be relaxing and cleaning the house--we didn't do it last weekend (we always clean on weekends) and the house is awful. I'm exhausted but put myself on baby duty this morning so that Craig can sleep in....Ava woke up at 5am and I fed her, she went back down for about 1 1/2 hours, I brought her back to bed and fed her again (don't know if she needed it but I was too tired to do anything else) and she slept for about an hour in our bed before deciding she'd had enough and wanted entertainment. So, we came downstairs and played, I put her in the swing for awhile hoping she'd fall asleep (no luck) and now the play mat....started cleaning while she played and now she's napping! I'll get a little bit more done while I can.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
Okay....I just spent so much time on the photo album that Ava is now awake. ARGH!!! But she's playing quietly with her toys so maybe I can still get some cleaning taken care of.... ;o)
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment