
Ten days! TENDAYSTENDAYSTENDAYS!!!! I am completely going out of my mind, I swear, I will just about lose it if the kid is turned around funny and we're unable to tell what it is. (I will jump up and down until I shake it into a better position is what I'll do!) Anyhow, I've been kind of wanting a girl rather than a boy this round but after seeing a commercial for "My Little Pony: Live!" today and realizing I have very little tolerance for some of the super-girly crap that I'd inevitably have to endure with a female child, I think I'd be just fine with a boy.. ;o)
Completely unrelated, this is a true story about something that happened today at school that completely cracked me up: I was walking down the hallway and one of my former students walked by and said, "Mrs. Haynor, I just heard about the baby!" Before either one of us could say anything else, a little sixth grade boy (I have never taught him but I know who he is) stopped dead in his tracks, looked at me with his eyes almost popping out and said, "YOU are pregnant?! Oh CRAP!" and took off down the hall. HA HA HA! I about fell down, I was laughing so much. This is why I love middle schoolers, they are completely mental.




4 comments:
Haha! Psycho children.
So you told the kids?
I told two eighth graders...actually I hinted because of something one of them said and she figured it out. Anyone else who knows heard from them...either none of my actual students knows, or they know but don't want to say anything. I did have one eighth grade boy come up to me and say. "So. I heard the news. Yep. You should have a boy, because you just don't want to have to deal wtih girl drama." HA HA!
Hey, he's right.
Trust me, I come from a family of girls...
EIGHT days left until I can find out if I can go out and buy that princess dress with the wings!!!
Post a Comment