Wednesday, July 11, 2007

13.5 weeks and all is well!

We did not get that ultrasound today, but we DID get to hear the heartbeat on the little monitor (I want one for home!), so that was good. In exactly four weeks, we go in for another appointment and we get to see the sprout on a high-resolution ultrasound machine and find out the gender. :o)

Also, I gained back the weight I lost, my blood work from last time was normal (and guess what? Because they liked my blood so much, I get to give them MORE next month! Golly, that sounds fun!), and my blood pressure was good. So....woohoo!

2 comments:

andophiroxia said...

Yay! I'm so glad! :D

Christina said...

Hey Melissa,
I found your blog through Emily's since she tagged you! :) About the dopplers for home...do you know you can rent them online? We totally did it for about two months from maybe 10 weeks to almost 20. It was about $25 a month and it was nice to have that peace of mind before I could really feel him moving around all the time. Just thought I'd let you know although you've probably already researched it....Anyways - yay for the great dr. appt!