Tuesday, July 3, 2007

(More) Shopping

Did a little more shopping today...seemed more productive than sitting around and finding ridiculous things on the internet. I have to say, it's all about Motherhood Maternity. The clothes are very cute and very inexpensive. Yes, I already own about half of the store (thanks, mom!) but I invested in a couple of new pieces today...

Dressy top:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Pajamas (I swear, they do NOT look that racy/obscene in real life. I really just wanted something that didn't look like a big cotton sack...and is it just me, or is the model wearing a creepy fake belly?):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Something else I recommend...Preggie Pops. Maybe it's all in my head, but I swear, they seem to help. Even if the woman on the lid looks way too happy to be experiencing morning sickness, and is wearing a ridiculous hat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Also, I have been looking for a pregnancy-related book for Craig that wasn't completely sappy and boring, and I've found it....behold, "Pregnancy Sucks: For Men!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


That's about it...I'm going to lay off the shopping for awhile, at least until the weather starts cooling down and it's time to work on the winter wardrobe. :o)



Coming soon: Amusing pictures loosely related to pregnancy, and pictures of the nursery I'm dying to put together. The excitement never ends....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! That second picture is just FREAKY!!