Second, here's evidence that I'm getting bigger! Yeah, I'm not *that* big yet, but I really don't have any normal pants that fit, even when I rig them with the rubber-band-through-the-buttonhole thing. I'm loving maternity pants, they are soooo comfortable! No buttons or zippers, just a giant stretchy band across the top! I may never be able to go back to real pants after this. The jeans in the picture are Old Navy maternity, and when I have the shirt down like it's supposed to be, they're actually pretty cute.

(Yes, I am severely lacking a butt. I don't want to talk about it.)
And this next thing is for Anna.....it's the creepy developing fetus ticker! ;o)




(
5 comments:
Aw, you look so cute! Is that Toby in the background?
AHHHHH FETAL TICKERS!!!!! =)
- A
You look great! I hope your first day of school went well.
You have got to be THE most beautiful pregnant woman ever!! I love your little belly and I'll admit it's the first time I've ever seen one on you, so I like that too. :) Hope your anniversary was great. My myspace is messed up and I'm IN a wedding this weekend so next week, I'll try to "fix" it. Actually from the 24-27th I'll be in BURLINGTON. . . close enough to visit?
Look at you! All cute and pregnant! :)
Kathie
Post a Comment