Dear Jerk,
Thanks to you, I was unable to bid on the Brian Urlacher Bears jersey onesie that I was watching on Ebay for two days. The jersey (6-9 month size, which would have made it PERFECT for the 2008 football season) sold for $12.50, plus $5.00 shipping. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT JERSEY SELLS FOR IN STORES?!?!??!!? $40, plus whatever they charge for shipping!!!! I would have saved roughly $25-30!!!! I hate you. And if I find you, I will hurt you.
That is all.
Sincerely,
Melissa
Now, the real post:
For some reason, I've been kind of freaked out lately about this baby...I went to the doctor about three weeks ago and saw the heartbeat, saw it kicking around in there, but now I'm freaked out that maybe something happened, and the heart isn't beating anymore. Or maybe it just vanished and there's no baby at all...it's really hard to believe that there's a tiny person (with a big head) down there, moving all over the place, and I can't feel a thing. I'm really getting anxious for next week's appointment, just so I can see it again, or at least hear the heart beating. I don't know why it's so hard to understand this whole thing...if I can believe that God is real and I can't see or feel Him, why not the baby? It's so weird, and makes no sense. Or maybe it does, I don't know. At any rate, it will be good to see and hear it again next week.
Hello, down there! Could you please kick me or something?




1 comment:
OMGoodness, I felt the EXACT same way!! I was completely freaked out for the first . . . six months at least, no.. . I"m still freaked out:) I constantly had moments where I was thinking the same thought you are and don't worry, God is in control.
Post a Comment