Thursday, August 2, 2007

Closer every day....




Well, since I can't do anything else at the moment, here's a we-almost-know-the-gender ticker. Yes, I tend to get obsessed and I have to know EVERYTHING all the time. It's like nature is keeping a big secret from me, and I don't like it much. Last night I had a very vivid dream about having an ultrasound and finding out that it was a girl (I high-fived Craig, which was funny, because he wants a boy) so of course that means it will be a boy. But everyone else on the planet seems to think it's a boy, so maybe it's actually a girl. (And if I hear one more old wives tale about how this or that means it's one or the other, I'm going to hurt someone....ARGH! "If your left eye twitches before midnight on a Tuesday, it's a girl...") At least it's almost the weekend, and weekends go by way too quickly, so it will be here before we know it.

I'm still waiting for bean sprout to kick me...it's early yet but every night before I fall asleep I lay very still and concentrate so that I don't miss anything if it IS moving around. The other night I could've sworn I felt something--it felt like a finger jabbed me twice from the inside--but I've not felt anything since, so it was probably just a twitchy muscle. That happens.

Anyhow that is all for now, I promise I'll put a few pictures up, including that of the ridiculous 17-week baby gut, this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you get obsessed because you have a mom that is obsessed. A few nights ago I had a dream we looked at the utlrasound and thought it was a boy but the Dr turned the machine and it was a girl. What does that mean we both dream about a girl. For sure it is a boy. mom

Anonymous said...

I hope its a boy ONLY because I have one and he is just so much fun AND he's outgrown a lot of clothes that I would love to send to you!! MISS YOU!! Let's see the belly!!

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

Your wish is granted! ;)