Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not much to report....

I'm inexplicably exhausted today. Bean sprout did kick me awake, but it was only about five minutes before the alarm and I was glad to wake up for that anyhow. Today has been one of her active days, which is always fun. I did have a dream the other night that she'd been born (with dark hair, too...how did that happen?) , and I was having trouble feeding her. Surprisingly, it wasn't as frustrating as I thought a dream like that would be, so that's good.

Seriously, that is all....other people's spawn (my students) are driving me batty this week so I can't wait for the weekend! 20 week belly photo coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were promised a 20-week picture this weekend. I am not a patient person.

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

Keep yer pants on...the weekend isn't over for another 2.5 hours! ;o) (Crap, that means I should probably go to bed...)