I'm going absolutely crazy. I may not make it that long.
In other news, there's good and bad:
BAD--the middle name we wanted for a girl is already being used by someone else
GOOD--The first name we like is officially ours! Nobody else is using it! Plus, that particular middle name that we liked, paired with the first name we're definitely using, was coincidentally the name of an adult film star. (I only know this because I Googled the name...I'm not a porn aficionado or anything. Gross.) We had a few other middle names in reserve so now we just have to decide between them and we're set! Who knows? In 25 hours, the girls name may not even be an issue... ;o)
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey raise more girls like you and there is hope for humanity. :P
Congrats!
Post a Comment