Tuesday, August 28, 2007

UGH.

So, whatever genius I talked to at the potential day care center gave me the wrong information. They charge full price for track-out. Still, it's the best deal we've found so far so I guess we'll just poke around a bit more and then go with it if we don't find anything better...haven't completely ruled out taking her to an in-home baby-sitter but we'll see. I just HATE the thought of spending $2,000+ a year on day care when I'm not even using it!!! We'll see.

In other news, this morning the bean sprout found my bladder and proceeded to use it as a trampoline for the remainder of the day. She's still too small for it to be a real nuisance but still...thanks a LOT, kid! ;o)

1 comment:

andophiroxia said...

In a sense, she may take after you.

;) Well you know, they say the ultimate revenge of your parents is that you have a kid EXACTLY like you.

But then, it's good being bad, eh? :D