My mom and brother (that's Ava's grandma and Uncle Billy) arrive early this evening for a brief visit...they'll leave Monday morning and continue on to Florida, where Billy will be starting his sophomore year of college. Mom and I, along with my friend Shayne and her daughter, will be heading over to Babies R' Us tomorrow so that they can help me with the baby registry. I'm looking forward to getting that done but not actually doing it, because it can be tedious and overwhelming. Hopefully going with other people will help!
So anyhow, having visitors means I'm about to embark on a mini cleaning spree...if I get all of my work done in a timely manner, I will be rewarding myself with a trip to Old Navy to look at the baby clothes that are on sale. I recently told Craig that I should be putting all of these adorable clothes on the credit card because it should be a joint expense, but I'm not quite sure he bought it. ;o) We'll see....
Oh, and I think that in the next day or two I'm going to have to retire the belly button ring. There's a place online where you can buy specially made ones for pregnancy, so maybe I'll order one. Or maybe it's time to admit I'm pushing 30 years old now and the belly ring had a good 6 1/2 year run, and it's time to just let it go. It's a sad day...
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment