Craig loves the beach year round. I, on the other hand, am not very fond of the beach when it's too cold to actually enjoy it. (By "enjoy," I mean it has to be at least in the 70s, no wind or only a light warm breeze, and sunny.) Guess what it is right now? Yep...too cold to enjoy it, and hard enough wind to knock the stroller over if we're not careful. Even nature enjoys taunting me. Same thing happened last year when I went down to south Florida for a week in March, it's usually 70s-80s and when I was there it was 60s and windy. ANYHOW we do have a really nice suite that overlooks the water so even if we can't enjoy the beach itself, we can at least enjoy the beautiful view from our room! Ava has done good so far on her first trip--she was mellow on the way down, napped good yesterday and only got up once during the night (didn't really expect her to do a full night away from home like this), did fine when we've been out to eat, and only melted down really bad when we were on our way home from the outlet mall this afternoon...took forever to settle her down for her nap but she's finally out. What a good kid.
I'm going to go sit on the couch and enjoy the cable TV and the spectacular view while the rest of my family naps....adios!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great pix, as usual, but I really wasn't interested in seeing your crack, Melissa. I mean REALLY. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the third picture. That is the most BLATANT shot of your crack...
HA HA HA! That's so Craig's crack, btw...and he's got three of them. ;o) Makes it look like we're cruising around in some ghettomobile but his windshield is constantly getting cracked on his travels and at a few hundred bucks a pop, we no longer replace them until they're too messed up to pass inspection.
Sorry to have traumatized you with the picture of the crack.... ;o)
I have a crack, too, but you don't see me parading it around. I thought you had more class than that. Oh wait...your dad...
Oops. Did I say that?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment