Tuesday, March 25, 2008
update a few hours later
So, Ava went back down easy after that feeding and slept until 10am, giving me a couple more much needed hours of sleep! She's napping right now, I fed her and then Craig and I took turns holding her before I put her on the Baby Einstein mat, where she's now napping peacefully. And I forgot to mention--yesterday when I was trying to get her to take a nap, she DID doze off a couple of times, both in the car, but when I tried to transfer her to the crib she would wake up and smile at me. I tried to ignore the smile, thinking if I did that maybe she'd just doze back off, but she kept smiling and then she'd coo at me (still smiling) and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help but laugh. Which of course made her smile and coo even more. I know that little stinker knew EXACTLY what she was doing, too! Ah well. Babies can get away with almost anything when they act so freaking cute... :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment