Tuesday, October 9, 2007

You have REALLY got to be kidding me...

Hey, remember how our credit card number got stolen in June, and someone used it to buy $3,000 worth of stuff at a Lowe's in Maryland? Yep. Someone got a hold of the new number and tried to use it at a Circuit City, also in Maryland (luckily the credit card company declined it and notified us) . I don't know what the heck is going on up there! Seriously!!!! UGH!!!! I don't rely on our credit card very often but it's still such a pain in the butt, having to get new numbers every few months because some jerkwad keeps stealing them.

Other than that....I can't sleep, because the kid is crushing my lungs and ribs and it really hurts. There are 94 days left until I give birth so if I make it to 93 days on this amount of sleep and this amount of pain (probably less sleep and more pain by the end) and I manage to not kill anyone, I'll consider my pregnancy a smashing success. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating! (Both the cc and lack of sleep.)

What are you doing when you can't sleep? Is it affecting your (already sarcastic) attitude towards the students?