
Before the Tom Petty concert, Sept. '06
Got in to O'Hare almost 1 1/2 hours late last night due to weather conditions, but whatever. I'd rather have a nice, late flight than a terrifying one that's on time. And really I wasn't scared this time....why? Because I was too pissed off about discovering that one of my students apparently stole $50 out of my wallet, which was in my purse, which was under my desk, while I was out of the room. I never carry cash but Thursday night I took some out for this weekend...the only time I was out of my classroom (and the purse was out of my reach) was during 6th period, when I have librarian duty downstairs. I was so stressed yesterday trying to prepare for my sub on Monday, and worrying about the flight, that I didn't even think to lock it in a drawer. It makes me sick. We're looking into it, but I doubt we'll be able to do anything about it...as if someone is going to come up and say, "Oops, that was me, here's your money!" Between this and the credit card issues we've been having, I'm about all out of patience with people messing with our money. For heaven's sake, I'm a teacher and we have a baby on the way, I'm not rolling in it!!!!
Anyhow, it's off to the pumpkin farm today! (Oh yeah, and the bank, because SOMEONE STOLE THE MONEY I WAS GOING TO BE USING AT THE PUMPKIN FARM) Tomorrow is the baby shower, I can't wait to see everyone!




1 comment:
Congrats to Ava's aunt!
Post a Comment