I am a math teacher, Craig is a national sales manager, and we live our ordinary but never boring life in NC with our two kids, Ava and CJ, and our cat, Jack.
To the pathetic excuse for a human being who decided to flame my blog...
You lead a sad existence.
That is all. Thank you.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Stupid random trolls that have nothing better to do than leave mean comments on blogs. Don't even give it a second thought. You're right. Anyone that knows you knew you weren't complaining about having too many gifts.
I'm going to leave your blog now, though, because that big pointing finger looks like it's calling *me* a loser. :/ Haha.
Don't worry one person tried psychoanalyzing me online. It was rather humorous. Then when I asked them to pony up their said credentials, they said, "I don't have to prove it and you probably wouldn't listen to someone who gave a ****." Then they went into a protracted long conversation of how I should be medicated to getting therapy. It was very hilarious.
It's probably some emo 15-20 year old with nothing better to do. Or perhaps it's one of those "people" that feel they have to meddle with the conscience of others to feel better about themselves.
Yeah, I went back and deleted my huge response and put up the current, simpler one because Anna is right, no use getting in a flame war because that's what idiots like that want. ;o) How does that saying go? Oh yes, I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person... ;o) If they send me another (anonymous) message, well, I'm not even going to acknowledge it. Of course I know plenty of computer geeks would could find where it came from for me and that could get interesting...but as I'm not a socially awkward freak living in my parents' basement, I'm not going to go there.
I couldn't post Fuzz's comments regarding this individual because this is a family blog... ;o)
3 comments:
Stupid random trolls that have nothing better to do than leave mean comments on blogs. Don't even give it a second thought. You're right. Anyone that knows you knew you weren't complaining about having too many gifts.
I'm going to leave your blog now, though, because that big pointing finger looks like it's calling *me* a loser. :/ Haha.
Don't worry one person tried psychoanalyzing me online. It was rather humorous. Then when I asked them to pony up their said credentials, they said, "I don't have to prove it and you probably wouldn't listen to someone who gave a ****." Then they went into a protracted long conversation of how I should be medicated to getting therapy. It was very hilarious.
It's probably some emo 15-20 year old with nothing better to do. Or perhaps it's one of those "people" that feel they have to meddle with the conscience of others to feel better about themselves.
Yeah, I went back and deleted my huge response and put up the current, simpler one because Anna is right, no use getting in a flame war because that's what idiots like that want. ;o) How does that saying go? Oh yes, I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person... ;o) If they send me another (anonymous) message, well, I'm not even going to acknowledge it. Of course I know plenty of computer geeks would could find where it came from for me and that could get interesting...but as I'm not a socially awkward freak living in my parents' basement, I'm not going to go there.
I couldn't post Fuzz's comments regarding this individual because this is a family blog... ;o)
Post a Comment