Glucose test results came back fine and dandy, but my hemoglobin is low so I have to take an extra iron supplement. Ugh. I've hated iron ever since I was in college and made the mistake of taking multivitamins on an empty stomach. If you've never done that...don't. You'll feel so nauseous that you'll just start praying you can throw up and be done with it. Anyhow, my mom said it's because of the iron in the vitamins and ever since then, I've considered it an enemy. I guess I'll just have to be sure to take the stupid things with a meal.
ANYHOW.
You know, I realized the other day that this is supposedly a family blog (even though Craig has only contributed, oh...zero times) so I'll try to talk about the other family members every now and then, other than myself and the spawn. ;o) So, that leaves the husband and the cats. Craig is doing well...if you didn't already know, he's decided to go to college and is already doing VERY well....three A's and one B. Right now he's currently taking a computer class and a math class, which makes me happy because I can actually be of some use there. I did help him format and proofread a paper in one of his business classes but I was useless as far as the content was concerned. Anyhow, he's aiming for a business degree and then going for his master's. He doesn't know how to do anything halfway.
Jack and Toby go back and forth between being adorable and obnoxious, and that about sums it up for them.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jack and Toby really get the shaft on this blog.
Well, Toby is the dumbest animal alive (case in point: today he ran into the laundry room, stuffed his face with food, and then came into my bedroom and barfed it all up) and Jack is the cat version of Stewie from Family Guy (we think he's mentally cussing at us and plotting our demise)...so I don't say much about them. ;o) I can't wait to see how they react to the baby though, I'm sure it will be pretty funny!
Post a Comment