So, in other news, here are some pictures...I finally got around to doing another belly photo and HOLY CRAP, I didn't know I was getting so lumpy! Eeek! It doesn't look that big when I'm looking down at it but the pictures are kind of frightening, and there are still a good 14 weeks to go.

If I look tired, it's because I am. The belly almost looks cute with a shirt covering it, but...

AHHHH!

Craig, wearing Ava's Philadelphia Eagles gear. (Yeah, as if I was actually going to pose with it! Treason!) Note to self: buy more Bears stuff!

Jack is "helping" me in the baby's room.

This kid has a ridiculous amount of clothing!

The cradle! It's set up in our room and Ava will sleep there for the first few months, until she's not getting up every 20 minutes or whatever it is babies do. The green on the wall is the same shade we're painting the nursery.

I was worried that the cats would want to sleep in the cradle, but luckily they just like chilling out underneath it. I caught Toby napping and tried to get a picture but he jumped up before I could snap it. Apparently, he's also trying to shoot me with his laser eye.




2 comments:
Ahhhh! It's so weird to see you pregnant, girl! I'm glad I'm prepped before I'll see you!
That was me, Anna.
Post a Comment