I am a math teacher, Craig is a national sales manager, and we live our ordinary but never boring life in NC with our two kids, Ava and CJ, and our cat, Jack.
Um, yeah. I just watched the introduction and I'm going to have a really hard time taking this seriously. There will be no photographic evidence of me and the baby gut trying to look serene while doing bizarre stretchy things.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Why? Does it just look weird? Yoga is good for you!!!
I did it and it was good, it just comes complete with the general cheesiness you find on workout videos... ;) I found that making numerous sarcastic comments at the instructor seemed to help, though it probably didn't keep me in the proper meditative state... :P Ah well.
2 comments:
Why? Does it just look weird? Yoga is good for you!!!
- Anna
I did it and it was good, it just comes complete with the general cheesiness you find on workout videos... ;) I found that making numerous sarcastic comments at the instructor seemed to help, though it probably didn't keep me in the proper meditative state... :P Ah well.
Post a Comment