Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Slide show #1

Here they are!

These are pictures from visiting the family, going to the pumpkin farm, downtown Geneva with Kathie, and the Museum of Science and Industry with mom. There aren't many because my camera doesn't actually hold that many pictures at one time and I hate taking a million pictures anyhow. Oh, and yes, I am wearing the same shirt in about every picture....I wore it to my baby shower as well...it ended up being really hot up north (gee, thank goodness I ran out and bought cold weather clothes before my trip) and that shirt is the cutest, most comfortable, most versatile, and most resistant to wrinkles in my knocked-up wardrobe.



I will do the baby shower slide show later this week....also, I know I said there was a big story about the Chicago Trip from Hell but I'm just about out of energy regarding that incident. I'll give you all the very short version: Mom and I parked downtown on a side street to go to the museum, came out and our car had been towed even though we were not in a marked tow zone, only found our car at an impound lot thanks to a kind police officer who helped us, were treated absolutely horribly by the impound people and had to pay a FORTUNE to get the car back, went back to the site and photographed evidence that we were not in a tow zone, all of this took nearly three hours so we were unable to meet up with Anna for dinner, and more recently, mom appealed the charges and lost. The moral of this story is that the city of Chicago is run by dishonest, money-hungry slobs who screw you over and make it impossible for you to fight back. I will still love my Bears and Cubs, but I hate Chicago. It's been totally ruined for me.

No comments: