
Well, I found it entertaining, at any rate.... ;o)
That's really about all there is, we went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything looks good, except this particular doctor wants us to have an ultrasound at 28 weeks to check out the cysts again, we didn't even request it. There's no more to be worried about right now than there was the last time, he's just going to check things out. He also recommended a few things to help relieve the aches and random numbness that I've been getting as a result of getting bigger (eight pounds in one month!)....prenatal yoga, a full body pillow, pregnancy massages, heating pads on the painful areas (just not on the belly, we don't want to give the baby an amniotic hot tub), etc. If those things don't work then he may recommend physical therapy. I'm going to pick up a yoga DVD this weekend and think about the body pillow, and I actually did go ahead and schedule a massage for tomorrow, yay! I haven't had one of those in about four years. It can get expensive though (especially around here...what the heck???) so this is only going to happen a couple of times, unfortunately. Bleh. This is one time when it would be REALLY nice to be rich. (Oh, who am I kidding....one time? It must be pretty nice to be rich all the time... ;o)




1 comment:
I totally can't get over that picture. It makes me chuckle. :D
Post a Comment