Monday, September 3, 2007

HA HA HA!

I'm not big on clothing that says things (especially those maternity shirts that say "Baby" on them....hi! Annoying! When I'm no longer pregnant, does that mean I should wear one that says, "Leftover Pregnancy Fat" on it? Yeesh.)...but this shirt I like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are definitely rules in place regarding me and the baby that's hitching a ride in that giant lump down there....first of all, if I don't know you or you are a student, you are absolutely not touching it, keep your hands off of me--that is ALWAYS the rule regarding strangers and students. (I haven't been approached by strangers but I actually had a student start poking my stomach, and another reached out her hand to touch it, I'm like, NO.) If I do know you, and you are going to touch, I don't mind if you pat it or place your hand on it, please don't start rubbing it....I'm not Buddha, I promise it will not bring you luck. If I thought it would, I'd tell everyone to form a line to the left and I'd start charging for those good luck rubs. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I remember being out at carpool when Mary and Christina were pregnant. Every parent that drove by wanted to touch their bellies. They liked it, but I decided then and there that when I'm pregnant, I will have rules in place like you.